Wild Boar Sausage Ragout with Nduja & Olives with Orm Oja
good olive oil
1-2 pcs garlic
200g wild boar or pork sausage
50g green olives
350g canned san marzano tomatoes
couple of sprigs of parsley
a bottle of red wine - 200g for the sauce, the rest for yourself!
parmesan or pecorino - optional
2 tbsp nduja
1. Sauté the onions and garlic with some olive oil, break down the sausages and fry them until golden brown.
2. Add the san marzano tomatoes and the nduja, let its simmer for 3-5 minutes before you add the red wine.. meanwhile get your pasta going in some salted water.
3. After some time you should add the red wine and let the sauce reduce until semi-thick.
4. Throw in the olives, capers and the chopped parsley, add the pasta with a little bit of water and mix well.
5. Serve with some olive oil and parmesan cheese!