Kama Dessert & Wild Berries with Andrey Korobyak
1/2 vanilla stick
20g ginger, sliced
150g whipped heavy cream
150g Greek yoghurt 7-9% fat
1 Tbs Kama flour (can be replaced with cereal mix)
100g wild berries mix
2 tbs simple syrup
Pinch of chopped peppermint
Crumbled merengue and biscuits
1. In a sauce pan add milk, sugar, ginger, vanilla and heat it up till sugar is melting. Mix well, remove from heat.
2. When the mixture has chilled a little add in previously soaked gelatine and stir well.
3. When the gelatin has completely melted put it trough the sieve and let it cool down.
4. Add infused milk with gelatin to the Greek yoghurt in a bowl and mix well.
5. Add whipped cream and mix again.
6. In the end add Kama or blended cereals.
7. Take berries, cut them if you need and add sugar syrup and chopped mint.
8. You can serve on the one side of a plate berries and on other side yoghurt with Kama, sprinkle with crunched meringue and biscuits.
Ready to eat!