20min Pizza with Mark Tuttiett
Makes 2 pizzas
220g self raising flour
220g greek yoghurt (if vegan get soy yoghurt)
½ tsp baking powder (optional)
(Make your own self raising flour )
150g organic bread flour - ½ tsp baking powder = self raising flour
Combine all the ingredients together and cut the dough in half . Roll out till a pound coin
1 tin of blended tomatoes or passata
1 mozzarella ball
your favourite pizza toppings
1. Place your dough into an extremely hot frying pan and spread the rolled pizza base out around the pan so it forms up the sides of the pan to form the crust .
2. Cook for 1-2 minutes to get the crispy bottom.
3. Then start to add the toppings.
4. Make sure the tomato sauce is highly seasoned.
5. The dough should begin to bubble up as it is cooking then place under an extremely hot grill or oven. (grill is better)
6. Place under the grill for 2 minutes until it becomes crispy and golden
7. Then slice it up how you like it and enjoy!